For some time now, I had had the idea to take pictures of water drops on a plant leaf. However, due to lack of time, the idea had not been implemented, but now I found the time and made the idea a reality.
For the plant leaf, I used the leaf of an elephant’s foot palm (Beaucarnea recurvata) growing in my home.
However, a plant leaf alone is not enough, so I will write down what tools I used for this photo session:
- macro lens
- small tripod to keep the plant leaf in place
- 2 small tripods for a LED light
- LED lights (2 pcs)
- tablet holder
- waterproof sheet
- a small cup for making a mixture of water and glycerin
And the results were the following:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MinuFotoretked
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andres_piht_photography/